Clinical Business Development Manager
Established in 1997, ICCM are proud to be one of the UK’s leading providers of complex care. Due to continuous expansion and a determination to provide the best possible care, we require an outstanding Clinical Business Development Manager to drive the business forward and secure new contracts.
The ideal candidate will be a Registered Nurse with experience in spinal cord injury, neurological nursing and ventilation, alongside proven business development experience in the care industry. You will utilise your excellent clinical skills to liaise with prospective clients about the exceptional service-user centred service we provide and manage the entire sales process, including tenders, assessments, proposals, negotiations and closures. You will be committed to raising clinical standards and have a strong personal drive for success.
More specifically, you will:
- Work with the Clinical Director to formulate and execute the sales strategy and targets with special responsibility for the Midlands & Southern Region
- Manage the entire sales process (including tenders, assessments, proposals, negotiations and closures)
- Work closely with CCG’s, Clinical Nurse Specialists, Care Managers and Recruitment Department throughout the new client “take on” process
- Focus and identify new business development activities (cold calls, face to face meetings)
- Manage budgets and understand the current financial restraints within the NHS
- Engage in regular travel to see clients and prospects in allocated region
- Prepare new client proposals, contracts and negotiate beneficial business terms
- Prepare timely sales reports and manage personal pipeline and forecasts
- Keep current with competitors in the marketplace and key developments in the Healthcare industry
- Analyse data to lead the business and drive it forward
This is a home-based, peripatetic role with the opportunity to work with one of the most experienced and capable senior management teams in the social care sector.