£30K - £35K
A mobile Plant fitter required to work for a well known and respected Plant and tool company.
The depot is based in South London but covering London as a mobile role with a company vehicle provided. You will be working Monday - Friday 7AM - 5:30PM.
- Full UK driving licence
- Working on plant up to 3 tonne
- Repairing, servicing and maintaining the required Plant machines
- Ability to work independently to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Good customer service skills
- Take responsibility for health and safety of self, colleagues and customers in line with the Company Health and Safety Policy
- All Engineers must ensure that their own tools are safe and legal to use.
- Experience of working on Plant machines up to 3 tonne.
- Experience of working on generators.
- Ability to work without supervision
- Interpersonal relationships/ Customer awareness/ Commercial awareness
- Excellent verbal, written and critical thinking skills.
- A company vehicle will be provided for you
- Wage reviews every year.
If you feel that you have the experience and skills to be considered for this role please forward you CV to Charlotte Hughes on or on .
We are looking to set up interviews very soon so Please act quick.
Proactive Technical recruitment are leaders within the field of Plant Recruitment. With over 20 years experience of working within the field and also 20 + years recruitment experience we truly are specialists within this market.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.