Primary School Teacher KS1/KS2
Job Title: KS1/KS2 Teacher
M1 - M6
Job Start: September 17
At this primary school we believe in the development of all our children. We also strive for success in all our children and staff. We provide a safe, stimulating environment which is inclusive for all, where learning is enjoyable yet meaningful. We are currently looking for a primary class teacher who is able to develop the skills of the children in their care and who is able to create an interactive learning experience for them.
The ideal candidate will have good communication skills, be very friendly, outgoing and enthusiastic. They will be expected to work in partnership with parents and carers to prove the best environment for our children. They will be expected to teach a class of children in line with whole school policies and schemes of work, and to undertake pastoral and class teacher duties in keeping with the School Teachers Pay and Conditions of Employment document.
NQTs will be accepted !
The ideal candidate will:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status
- Have successful teaching experience across or within specified Primary age range (evidence of this)
- Have the knowledge and understanding of current theory and best practice in learning and teaching, particularly as this relates to high achievement and attainment.
- Demonstrable experience and practical application of the primary curriculum, including the Renewed Primary Framework, planning, assessment and how to make the curriculum accessible to pupils at risk of underachievement
- Devise and implement programmes of SEN support to enable pupils to access the curriculum
- Have experience of promoting positive behaviour conducive to learning and which is focused on raising standards
- Happy and dedicated children and staff
- Excellent induction and extensive CPD programme
- Robust supportive performance management systems
- An extensively resourced primary provision
- Opportunities for promotion
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced criminal records check (DBS). For more information please contact Esther Ayeni at Capita Education Resourcing on or e-mail your CV