Churchill Howard are partnering exclusively with a FTSE 250 city centre based business to recruit for a Group Accountant out of the big 4. The successful Group Accountant will be provided scope to progress through the business and would be an ideal first role in industry for a ACA/ICAS or ACCA qualified accountant looking to step out of audit and assurance.
Responsibilities will include-
- Preparing statutory financial accounts under IFRS
- Management of group entities
- Reporting to senior board members on budget and forecasts for business areas
- Cash flow reporting and forecasting
- Drive improvements in the efficiency and effectiveness of processes and systems within the department
- Management of accounting and monthly reporting
- Assisting auditors where required
- Ad-hoc project work
The ideal candidate will demonstrate fantastic insight into current and upcoming accountancy standards and will have the confidence to communicate across all levels of the business.
In return, you will join a great team in an environment which will develop your skills and greatly enhance your longer term career ambitions.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.