Financial Accountant - Permanent Contract - AAT, ACCA or CIMA
PMI is looking for an experienced company accountant to join our Operations Team in our friendly Meriden office (CV5). As a high-quality management consulting firm we need people who are dedicated to continuously improving their work, used to working to tight deadlines and who want to work in a collaborative and supportive environment. Reporting directly to the Head of Operations you will be involved in a wide range of finance and accounting activities and exposed to all areas of our business operations.
Key duties include:
- All aspects of payables and receivables
- Bankings and reconciliations
- Credit Control
- Utilisation analysis
- Fixed assets
- Expenses and purchase cards
- Management reporting
- £26,000 to £28,000 (depending on experience)
- Pension, private health care, life cover
- 25 days holiday per year (+ bank holidays)
Full time, 37.5 hours per week, hours flexible for right candidate.