Outdoor Events Manager
Outdoor Events Manager
£30,000 - £45,000
My client are recruiting for an adaptable, tenacious and commercially minded individual to join their team as an Outdoor Events Manager. You will be working within an exciting, dynamic industry and will be planning, managing and overseeing events predominately for outdoor events. If you know how to handle the weather and create amazing outdoor events then this could be the role for you!
- Understanding your client’s needs, delivering a first-class service whilst introducing appropriate new products and services
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to gain optimum performance
- Ensuring detailed planning for each event, including forecasting, securing any sub-contractors and making sure all logistical requirements are catered for
- Overseeing the welfare of your team at all times
- Attending the event onsite and oversee performance and ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered to
- Overseeing the post-event breakdown including client reports are completed and all equipment is returned
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build long term relationships
- Previous experience of planning, producing and managing outdoor events such as festivals
- Experience of dealing with internal & external concessionaires
- Previous experience of leading and motivating a team - a real team player
- Thrive on providing a first-class service
- A positive 'can do’ attitude
- Ability to demonstrate a good commercial understanding with knowledge of profit and loss
- IT literate
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene legislation would be beneficial
- Full UK driving licence
Please note you must be flexible and willing for overnight stays and weekend working.
In return my client offers a fantastic working environment with an excellent benefits package such as free car parking, life cover, good holiday allowance as well as your birthday off, plus many more!
To apply for this excellent opportunity, please send your CV to Mike at i2i recruitment today!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.