Fire and Security Services Engineer
My client is a leading fire and security company based in Liverpool. Their phenomenal success can be attributed to our strong customer service ethic and the sustained investment we make in the training and development of our staff. The company are a well established fully accredited business with an enviable reputation for excellence.
Due to continual growth they are recruiting for Fire and Security Service Engineers, you will be:-
- Covering Liverpool and the North West
- Installation / Service and Maintenance of CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms
- Works carried out on large hotels, restaurants, major offices in the North West.
- Installation, servicing and maintenance experience of Fire and Security Alarms, CCTV, Access Controls, Fire Equipment
- Must have good electrical experience
- Electrical qualifications desirable but not essential, 17th edition ideal
- Ideally living in or around Liverpool
- £25-30k basic
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- Company Van, phone, Laptop
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
For an immediate interview contact Scott Parker
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.