Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Input invoices on to the purchase ledger using the three-way matching or two-way matching system.
- Maintain the unmatched invoice register including chasing outstanding order numbers and GRNs.
- Liaise with all departments to ensure that all invoices are dealt with in line with audit requirements and within a reasonable time scale.
- Ensure that invoices have the appropriate authorisation prior to paying them, which may include signatures, matching to orders and delivery tickets.
- Manage purchase ledger queries from suppliers and staff in a professional and timely manner.
- Regular review of outstanding purchase orders and invoices.
- Processing Payment Runs.
- Reconciliation of Supplier Statements.
- Processing staff expenses
- Complete control documentation to update the ledger with new suppliers and amendment to existing supplier details.
- Provide holiday cover within the department as required.
Other ad-hoc duties as required.