Accounts Receivable Assistant
Cedar are currently working with a global technology company that is looking for an immediately available Accounts Receivable Assistant with French language.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Chasing overdue invoices by telephone and email.
- Building good working relationships with clients.
- Working towards individual and team targets and KPIs
- Negotiating payment plans
- Account reconciliation
- Maintain and ensure a smooth credit collection process.
This is a great role for someone with at least 3 years' experience in an Accounts Receivable/Credit Control role. You will be confident in Excel and proficient with V-Look ups. You will need to be confident communicating with all levels of stakeholders as well as be able to build relationships efficiently. You will be fluent in both English and French and able to work in a demanding and fast paced environment. Please apply now if you have what it takes!
N.B. Cedar accepts CV uploads in 3 formats; MS Word, HTML and Simple Text. Please convert any PDF files to one of these formats before uploading. Thank you.