Comcat Commercial Catering Engineer
My client is a well established commercial catering business that has been in operation for over 20 years with long term clients such as hospitals, schools, restaurants & universities due to their continued success & expansion they are looking for an experienced Commercial Catering Engineer to join the team carrying out service, maintenance & breakdown on all commercial catering equipment . The staff moral within the company is fantastic which is why they have such a low staff turnover whilst at the same time being very customer focussed to deliver a first class service that sees to their continued success.
As a Commercial catering engineer you will be:-
- Covering the London area
- Providing service, maintenance, Breakdown & installations
- Working on combi ovens, grills, burners, fryers, griddles, bain maries, dishwashers etc
- Working with independent & chain clients.
- Experienced commercial catering engineer
- Must have COMCAT 1, 3 & 5 as a minimum, COMCAT 2 would be a bonus
- Ideally have Lpg qualification & basic electrical knowledge
- Living within London & surrounding counties
- 35-39K basic salary + door to door travel pay
- Van, phone, Ipad, fuel card, uniform
- Plenty of Overtime, call out rota 1in 4 weekends
- 22 days holiday + BH
For an immediate interview contact Sam FLOYD
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.