UX Design & Delivery Manager - Travel
Are you an experienced UX Manager or UX Executive for an exciting new role?
Are you an UX Expert?
Have you managed the UX Design project for a large consumer website?
Do you want to work for a leading consumer travel brand?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
The leading consumer travel company is looking for a UX Design & Delivery Manager to join their digital team and manage UX Design Projects.
The company is transforming the marketing team, they have recently appointed a senior level marketer to transform the team and take them to the cutting edge of consumer marketing. The company is a one of the most recognised bands in the UK and has 1,000s of visits to its website daily and looking for talented marketers to join the team and drive customer engagement and brand engagement.
Their culture is centred around empowerment & passion for their products with appointment of their new Marketing Director there is a new drive within the team to grow and expand. The Marketing Director is a real leader within marketing, they focus on empowering the team to succeed and grow within their roles.
As UX Design & Delivery Manager you will join our successful digital team based in their London offices and be responsible for:
- Deliver, review and critique the UX Designs several sites to ensure effective and rich designs (great interaction, supreme visual styling, consistent and appropriate use of voice and tone, etc.)
- Work with UX Designers, researchers and product managers to understand user's needs and behaviours for the industries in which they work
- Participate in and lead lean UX activities (in person and remote) in an Agile environment such as user/design research, interviews and workshops
- Analyze and synthesize the findings; distilling the inherent complexity in the user's experiences and identify the right problems to solve
- Translate findings into usable, useful, effective and efficient user experiences
- Clearly and quickly deliver ideas to cross-functional teams
- Provide information verbally and visually through low and mid-fidelity renderings (starting with paper and pencil/whiteboard) and clickable prototypes
- Test and validate working hypothesis with users through usability testing of wireframes, clickable prototypes and published product, and participate in design critique
- Owner of A/B schedules.
The ideal candidate will be a UX expert, have an interest in e-commerce marketing and other online marketing channels, commercially minded. Customer centric. Think out of the box. Challenge status quo.
Title: UX Design & Delivery Manager - Travel
Salary: £30k - £40k
Benefits: Bonus & Benefits
** Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU**
Blue Pelican Marketing