IT Support - 1st line (Travel industry)
International company based in Central London is looking for someone to join their busy 1st line IT Support team.
The role will largely focus on supporting the internal travel reservation systems at the 1st line level so would suit somebody who has currently worked within the travel operations/booking/reservations field and is now looking to move into an IT support role.
Some knowledge of XML or SQL would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Providing 1st line support to clients and offices mainly using helpdesk software, email or IM (Skype). Additional support by phone or face-to-face may be required
- Investigation and resolution of IT issues related to reservation software including online booking websites XML B2B interface
- Maintenance of Help Desk records and the recording of all changes
- Maintain and create documentation for the IT Support repository
- Work closely with IT Support staff in the UK and within global offices
- Previous experience of working the travel sector - ideally with knowledge of travel reservation/ booking systems
- Some experience in a technical support role
- Now looking to move into an IT support role or are currently in a similar role and looking to progress career in an international company
- Some knowledge of XML and SQL would be beneficial
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within two working days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs.