We have a fantastic opportunity available in Haverhill for a Marketing Co-ordinator to work for a rapidly growing construction company.
The Marketing Co-ordinator will be an ambitious and highly motivated individual that will manage and drive the marketing for the Group. The ideal candidate will always be forward thinking and be able to engage with various department teams at all levels to ensure a continued focus on performance and development and also have some work experience to coincide with their degree.
- Managing marketing targets and KPI’s
- Resource and manage the budget of the marketing department with an overall goal to reduce cost
- Redesign and update the existing company websites
- Create, evaluate and manage social media presence and strategy
- Ensure the development of effective promotions and campaigns to drive increased growth
- Develop programs and events to increase customer loyalty
- Keep promotional materials up to date
You will have an analytical mind with the ability to evaluate and evolve approaches based on comprehensive understanding of the business goals and possess excellent communication skills.
Even though a degree in marketing is not essential it is preferred.
The successful Marketing Co-ordinator can expect an annual salary between £20,000 - 25,000 pa with free onsite parking available.
If you feel that this role is of interest and it falls within your skill set then feel free to start your application by applying below. Interviews will take place in Cambridge following the exclusive shortlisting and selection process by Crem Recruitment.