Role: Production Manager
Salary: £40k + benefits
A brand-new opportunity has arisen for a Production Manager to join a market-leading company based in Weymouth.
My client is a supplier of bespoke electronics-based assemblies into key sectors and due to continued growth and business development they require a Production Manager to join the business.
As Production Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Oversee production processes, and work with production planners to ensure production runs smoothly and on time.
- Ensure that the production is cost effective
- Decide what resources are required
- Estimate costs and set quality standards
- Monitor production processes and adjust schedules as needed
- Be responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment
- Monitor product standards and ensure quality-control programmes are implemented
- Liaise with different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers, Quality
- Work with managers to implement the company's policies and goals
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed
If you are interested in this opportunity then please reply ASAP with an updated CV as soon as possible.
Premier are acting as an employment agency