Insight Manager- Media Agency
Our client is one of the most exciting agencies in the media world. They began life as one of the fastest growing start-ups, and have continued to grow year-on-year, at an impressive rate. This is an award winning and creative business.
They currently looking for an Insight Manager to join their team of insight experts. In this role you will work with a huge range of global clients, across both public and private sectors - these are quite literally some of the most sort after brands to work with.
Working with internal stakeholders and the clients directly, you will be producing insight research pieces across brand, communication and advertising, as well as writing creative thought leadership pieces for the industry.
In addition, you will work on larger strategic pieces with more senior team members, as well as running and managing your own research projects, with the help of the junior members - using both primary and secondary resources to answer the business and client briefs.
To be considered for this opportunity, the ideal candidate will have the following:-
- Minimum of 3-5 years research experience working for a research or media agency
- Confidence in managing the research projects from briefing and proposal stages through to presenting the insights
- Social media analysis experience
- Worked to Senior Research Executive or Research Manager level
- An inquisitive mind - wanting to push the boundaries in research where you can
- Creative ideas, excited by the modern world
- A passion for media or brand and communications
This company is truly exciting place to work, offering growth and progression for the right person.