Business Analyst - Agile
c £50k plus benefits
My client is seeking a Business Analyst with a background in agile to join our project team in building and implementing a web based Case Management System. The ideal candidate will collaborate with product owners, stakeholders and scrum teams to understand and translate our customers business and technical requirements. The Agile Business Analyst will act as the subject matter expert assisting the scrum teams in modernizing a wide range of enterprise applications.
- Lead requirement discussions to document, analyze and translate functional and non-functional business requirements into user stories, prototypes, project specifications, business process diagrams and workflows.
- Assisting Product Owner with Backlog refinement, User Story development and prioritization.
- Participate and sometimes lead Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, Scrum Meetings, Backlog Refinement, and other agile activities.
- Analyze existing business processes to identify gaps and areas of improvement.
- Create or update project deliverables, artefacts and technical specifications in accordance with client requirements.
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple tasks and adhere to project schedules.
- Discussion, where needed, of overall strategy and objectives with senior customer stakeholders.
- Lead business analyst for complex projects, and the oversight of others working in the same role on smaller projects.
- Support of testing and implementation.
- Have experience of working with offshore development teams.
- Used repository based online requirement capture tools, such as JIRA.
- Minimum of 5 years business analysis experience in an software development environment
- Excellent understanding of the software development life cycle
- Hands on experience maintaining and supporting Agile development updating Epics, User Stories and project documentation
- Must have good writing and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple assignments in a fast paced work environment.
- Good degree from a recognised University
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of an innovative, dynamic and fast growing organisation!
For more information please contact James Snowsill at Collective Recruit Ltd.
Our client has appointed Collective Recruit as their resource partner & we are managing this role on their behalf. To apply for this position please click on the "apply now" button below. Your details as submitted by you, will only be forwarded in relation to this vacancy; by submitting your CV to us you are giving us express consent to provide our client with your full details if we believe your skills and experience meets with our client's criteria and/or need.