FINANCIAL CONTROLLER-CREATIVE/PUBLIC RELATIONS £60K-£65K
Vibrant, growing and award winning SME are looking for a Financial Controller to join their small team. You will support and business partner with the Finance Director and lead and mentor a finance junior.
They require someone who has hands on attitude, as this role is very broad and varied. Ideally you will be career motivated and ambitious as the FD is keen to train this person up to a more senior role and take on more commercial/ client facing duties.
You will need to be confident and sociable, as you will need to business partner with non finance people in the agency.
- Act as deputy to the Finance Director
- Preparation of full management accounts pack
- Providing financial support for board meetings and business planning
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Develop and manage Agency rate cards
- Revenue recognition
- Make internal processes and procedures more efficient
- Accounting systems upgrade and improvements when required
- Business partnering and adding commercial value
- Client profitability analysis
- Ideally a fully qualified accountant, but would consider finalists
- Experience within a Creative/PR environment an advantage
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good Excel and systems knowledge
- Confident decision maker
- Self motivated
- Commercial acumen
- Enthusiastic and ambitious
- Can handle a fast paced environment
Due to the large number of applicants we receive from web based job advertisements it is the policy of REDHAT only to contact candidates that have the relevant skill set for our current portfolio of clients.
If you do not receive a reply you have not been successful this time but please do not hesitate to contact us again in the future.