Our client is a highly reputable and established national company with an enviable culture and an excellent commitment to the professional development of its staff.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join them on a full time, permanent basis in their office in Yeovil. This role attracts a salary of between £17,000 - £20,000 dependent on experience.
The purpose of the role is to improve the company's online presence, manage a range of digital marketing platforms, social media and some offline PR activities.
The main duties include;
- Setting up and maintaining online products on the ecommerce website
- Updating content across all managed sites
- Liaise with other teams concerning new product launches
- Website Maintenance including managing product information, keywords, new copy and imagery through the CMS for our own and all partner websites.
- Managing all activities involved in onsite blogging, including updating the wordpress blogs, working with content writers and developing the blogging schedule.
- Maintaining and developing the Social Media channels
- Assisting Ecommerce Manager in onsite conversion activities and User Experience and Journey
The successful candidate must have;
- Either a relevant degree or some experience in a marketing role
- Highly effective communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to manage multiple projects
- Experience working with a Website CMS (desirable)
- An understanding of on-site SEO would be an advantage.
- A flexible and proactive approach to work
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business and further your marketing career.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency for this vacancy.