Are you an Insight Executive looking for a new opportunity in the West Midlands area? Our client, a well-known Professional Services company is looking for an ambitious and driven marketer to join their digital marketing team and provide valuable insight across the marketing function. You will have a natural ability to analyse and interpret data and then provide insight based on your research while making recommendations and driving new ideas.
Key day to day tasks will include:
- Influence the marketing strategy working closely with Marketing Managers and the Head of Digital
- Ensure that decisions made by marketing are supported by market intelligence and relevant data and research
- Carry out competitor research and trends
- Analysing data and then finding creative and innovative ways to present your findings in an easy to understand way
- Monthly analysis, reviews and reporting of marketing performance
- Reporting on the effectiveness of marketing activity in terms of ROI
- Identifying and acting upon issues and making recommendations for improvement
- Ad hoc insight projects when needed, ensuring that you are the lead and main point of contact
- Market research; running focus groups and questionnaires
- Management of a budget
- Trend analysis
- Presenting to the team
The suitable candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Love building relationships and be able to manage relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Creative thinker with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced in presenting your findings to others while making recommendations based on insight and data
- Excellent understanding of Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics
- Excellent project management skills with strong commercial and analytical focus
This role would suit an Insight Analyst or Insight Executive looking for a new opportunity to work in a fun and vibrant company. You may be a Marketing Executive who has a passion for insight and research and looking to move in to a role more focused on data and insight.
In reward for your hard work you will receive a salary of between £24 000 and £29 000 along with other added benefits. You will also be joining a team of people who love working together and are passionate about what they do.
This role is commutable via Birmingham, Worcester, Walsall, Stratford - Upon - Avon, Warwick and Leamington Spa. If this role looks like the next step for you please apply or contact Michelle Mumford at Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment for more information.
Insight Executive, West Midlands, £24 000 - £29 000