ITIL Service Delivery Manager
ITIL Service Delivery Manager
Salary up to £50k pa (Permanent)
My client in Central London is seeking an ITIL Service Manager to oversee the Service Desk and Desktop Support teams who provide technical support to their clients.
The Service Manager will be responsible for daily operations and training & development of the teams, ensuring business goals, department objectives, and individual KPIs are met and exceeded and end users consistently receive excellence in service delivery. You would also be responsible for developing, administering and monitoring the Information Security, Business Continuity and IT Quality Compliance Management Program within the business.
The ideal candidate for this role should have a proven track record managing in an ITIL process-driven organisation where request and incident management are the primary focus of the team. You will be familiar with working in a fast-paced, rapid growth organisation where you must be able to adapt quickly to shifting priorities, and where best-practices may still require introduction and implementation. You must be extremely customer-focused, self-motivated, proactive, and driven by opportunities for positive change in the organisation. Because this position supports all areas of the organisation, the candidate must possess outstanding communication and relationship skills to establish rapport with all levels of leadership, business stakeholders, vendors, and technology partners.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
· Manage and coordinate day-to-day support operations of the IT Service Management teams; train, coach, and develop both Service Desk and Desktop Support Technicians.
· Develop and mature ITSM processes and tools to ensure proper handling and remediation of all issues raised to the Service Desk to ensure incidents & requests are fulfilled within specified SLA.
· Ensure proper maintenance and administration of the Service platform and all aspects including forms, workflows, categories, etc.
· Implement and ensure proper knowledge management best practices are followed, and integrate continuous improvement processes to continually refine and improve the Service Desk and Front Line Support team.
· Manage Service Desk availability including coordination of off-hours support staff and on-call escalation support lists.
· Establish key metrics and develop/provide effective reporting of KPI's and trends to the Technology department.
· Conduct Deep Dives into metrics and processes to develop strategies for enhancement and improvement of the Service Management Team.
· Bachelors Degree plus 5-7 years of progressive IT management experience (or equivalent experience in lieu of degree)
· ITIL v3 Foundations Certification preferred
· Mature understanding (3+ years) of IT Service Management with a proven track record of delivering results and introducing key ITIL disciplines
· 3+ years of experience managing technical resources that are responsible for 1:1 communication with the customer
· Strong business acumen, as well as strong analytical and strategic thinking abilities to draw conclusions based on data
· Experience working with supporting technologies, including, but not limited to, remote assistance.
· Experience working with various call-centre technologies is a plus, e.g. soft phones, WFM, Quality Management, phone queues.
· Advises the COO and personnel of emerging compliance issues and consults and guides the business in the establishment of controls to mitigate risks.
· Develops initiates, maintains, and revises policies and procedures for the Information Security, Business Continuity and Quality assurance operation of the IT Compliance Program and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct.
· Identifies potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; develops/ recommends corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
· Works with the Human Resources Department and others as appropriate to develop an effective compliance training program, including appropriate introductory training for new employees as well as ongoing training for all employees and managers
· Monitors, and as necessary, coordinates IT compliance activities to remain abreast of the status of all compliance activities on a continuing basis, taking appropriate steps to improve its effectiveness and identify trends.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic organisation who offer career progression and attractive opportunities! If this sounds like you then please apply now!
For more information please contact Neesha Harji at Collective Recruit
Our client has appointed Collective Recruit as their resource partner & we are managing this role on their behalf. To apply for this position please click on the "apply now" button below. Your details as submitted by you, will only be forwarded in relation to this vacancy; by submitting your CV to us you are giving us express consent to provide our client with your full details if we believe your skills and experience meets with our client's criteria and/or need.