Digital Content Executive
SF Group are currently looking for a Digital Content Executive for my industry leading client in Sutton Coldfield.
This permanent position is in place to manage and deliver the day to day running of multiple business sites and the content within them in order to engage the target market.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Develop and deliver all online content for the sites that are under your responsibility
- Working to tight deadlines to deliver to site and product launch dates
- An understanding of developing content that utilises SEO
- Writing content that drives traffic and leads to the business
- Woking alongside the in-house creative department to ensure the look and feel of the content is relevant
- Correct set up of all the web pages to utilise analytics
- Report on the analytics on a regular basis
- Keep up to date with relevant industry trends that will interest the target market
- Maintain a consistent group brand message across all sites
The ideal person will be/have:
- Writing marketing content - at least 2 of the following: blogs, e-books, press releases, web pages, brochures, case histories, e-shots
- Excellent technical skills using Content Management Systems
- An advanced understanding of SEO and the associated effective techniques
- Accurate with attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication style
- A positive and professional attitude
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
This position will pay an annual salary of between £25,000 and £35,000 a year. If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP.