This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic mortgage broker in Holburn, London.
We are looking for an experienced mortgage case administrator with at least 2 years experience. Applicants will need to be highly professional being able to deal with a wide range of clients including high net worth.
Working in our London team you will provide mortgage administration support to our London and Bristol based advisers. The role includes liaising with clients, lenders, solicitors, estate agents as well as our advisers.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team.
- Help to develop and manage the administration procedures within the business
- Provide excellent administration support to the adviser team
- Liaise with lenders, solicitors, estate agents, valuer's to progress mortgage cases through to completion
- Build good working relationships with advisers and directors
- Work closely with other support staff to provide weekly management reporting
- At least 2 years of experience in a mortgage administration role
- Can do attitude and enthusiasm
- Good knowledge of the residential and buy to let mortgage lending process supporting mortgage lending cases through to completion
- Excellent communication skills on the telephone and using email, and ability to build relationships with customers, lenders & advisers
- Good systems administration skills
- Excellent client service standards
- First class organisational skills
- Strong time management skills
- Computer literate
- Ideally degree educated
- Team player
- Self motivated, works to the highest standards
- Title: Senior Mortgage Administrator
- Role: Permanent, office based
- Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 plus bonus
- Attractive office location in Holburn (Near Chancery Lane Tube)