Legal Administrator - Bristol - £20,000 - £23,000 DOE
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 DOE
A highly regarded Independent Financial Adviser's are looking to strengthen their In-House legal team with the addition of a Legal Administrator.
You will be joining a Top 100 Company, that was recently described as one of the "most inspiring and fast growing companies in the UK".
They believe their staff are key to success. As such they are looking to expand their team with bright and driven individuals.
- This is an opportunity to work in a busy legal department of a reputable organisation
- You will be working alongside specialists in the sector to develop your knowledge and career
- You will assist on Private Client matters including but not limited to; Estate Planning, Wills and Powers of Attorney
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- It is essential that you have experience of working as an Administrator within a professional services environment
- Prior experience of working in a Law Firm would be advantageous but not essential
- Excellent customer service skills as a result of dealing with clients over the phone
- Positive and friendly attitude