Boyswear Licensed Designer
Introducing and amazing opportunity to become part of an establish childrenswear supplier to the high street.
We are currently recruiting for a Boyswear Licencedwear Designer with 2 + years’ experience and a good eye for the high street and possibly some licencedwear experience.
Product Area: leisurewear, knitwear outerwear, nightwear, underwear
Customers include: Whole of high street and supermarkets
- Designing ranges of licensed (see list) products for specific Retailers (see list) ensuring that relevant deadlines are met.
- Being aware of current trends and producing mood/direction boards.
- Preparing sample requests and artwork for putting sampling into work with our overseas sample units
- Working closely with Sales team, attending meetings at Retail and presenting cads/samples to buyers.
- Covering both Graphic Design and Garment Design.
- Sound knowledge of garment construction essential.
- Sound knowledge of fabrics/ printing methods and techniques essential.
- Good communication skills essential - the role involves liaising with other departments within the company for example: merchandising and QA & overseas factories
- Mac in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Travel opportunities, working with factory sample units overseas & directional comp shopping
* Due to the high volumes of applications, only candidates with suitable experience will be contacted *