A well-known manufacturing firm in Coventry has a requirement for a full time, permanent credit controller. With ambitious long term growth plans, the company are looking to expand their finance team over the coming years. This is an exciting time to join a growing team, as the firm's philosophy of promoting from within means that there will be excellent career development opportunities.
In your new role, you will be responsible for chasing a wide range of debt values, as well as engaging with clients from all over the UK in order to negotiate payment plans. You will be given a clear and structured personal development plan, designed to help you operate as effectively as possible. You'll be supported by an experienced management team who will give you the guidance you need to progress your career.
Ideally, you will:
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have previous experience of successfully reducing debt, meeting targets and deadlines
- Demonstrate an ability to confidently and effectively present reports back to senior management
- Able to take control of your own portfolio and work independently
In return, you will:
- Work for an exciting, growing organisation
- Receive a full and comprehensive development programme designed to enable career progression
- Work within a social and friendly team who are genuinely happy at work
This is a great opportunity for a credit controller looking to take the next step in their career. If you are driven, with good social skills and enjoy interacting with different people, we want to hear from you.