Purchase Ledger Clerk
This purchase ledger clerk role will be for a minimum of 6 months due to maternity leave. The successful person will be responsible for the full process of a high volume ledger.
This client is based in north Liverpool, however has offices all over the UK. Being a massive brand company this is a great opportunity to join a growing brand.
With offices all over the UK this client continues to grow and due to this the contract could definitely be extended down the line.
Reporting into the Finance Manager the purchase ledger clerk will be responsible for:
- High volume processing purchase invoices
- Matching, batching and coding
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Supplier queries
- Ad hoc reports
- Assisting with month end procedures.
The successful purchase ledger clerk will be:
- Will be available immediately
- Come from a similar accountancy background
- Familiar with the full purchase ledger process
- Be available to commit to a 6 month contract.
- On site parking
- 6 month contract
- On going training
- Good benefit package
- Possible opportunity of contract extension.