Our established client, based in Weston, is currently looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant on a full time, permanent basis. To be part of growing team that is responsible for maintaining an efficient and accurate accounting function.
Duties to include;
- Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger posting and reconciling
- Commission Calculations
- All Bank Reconciliations
- Updating accounts diary on a monthly basis
- Making sure that all deadlines are met set by the Finance Director
- Updating daily reports for the senior team
- To ensure all filing is done in a timely manner
- Ensure all post is sent out daily
- Adapt to evolving systems and contribute towards continuous development
- Maintain and reconcile accounts systems in an accurate manner
- Be prepared to cover for other members of staff in their absence and prepare cover when you are absent yourself
- Any other business tasks as required
The ideal candidate will have good software skills, including Microsoft Office and Sage, as well as excellent accuracy and attention to detail. You will also require the ability to plan, prioritise and manage your time.
This role is offering £15,000 - £19,000 based on experience.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.