Graduate Business Trainee - graduate management scheme - Fife
Graduate Trainee Management opportunity - £23,000 - £25,000 plus bonus - Progression - Company Car - Training and Professional Development
Our client is a market-leading business belonging to a global group of companies. Employing over 4,500 people across the UK and an annual UK turnover of over £1.2 billion, they are one of the largest companies in their industry.
They are looking for ambitious and business-focused Graduates to join them at successful locations across their Scotland region (including Aberdeen, Dumfries, Fife (Kirkcaldy), Galashiels and Inverness). This region is run by a Director who is renowned for developing and progressing graduate talent.
Many of the company's senior management initially started their career as Trainee Managers and now run their own business within the group - earning salary packages of £100k+.
A challenging environment where you can make money and progress:
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to take their commercial skill-set to the next level. You will receive a basic starting salary of £23,000 to £25,000 (dependent on experience, reviewed after 6 months and regularly throughout your career), a leading bonus scheme and a high spec company car once you progress to an external business development role.
How fast and how far you progress is completely in your hands:
The business is famous for its company culture that promotes freedom and encourages entrepreneurship. As proven by , your development is limited only by your own ambition.
During your training, you will:
- gain a valuable insight into various areas of the business
- receive products and skills training in various business fields
- receive industry sales training and one-on-one mentoring with a manager
You will progress quickly to Business Development Manager level and:
- build strong relationships with key clients and suppliers
- promote and sell industry recognised products to business customers (including hotel chains, sports stadiums, office developments and leading car manufacturers to name a few.)
- manage your own diary in an autonomous role
- receive your first salary increase and a high spec company car
Throughout your training, you will become more involved in the daily operations of the business, including sales/ management training and improve your commercially awareness through industry-leading training courses.
All of this should prepare you for a Business Manager position - becoming your own boss and responsible for running your own operation within the group with a multi-million-pound turnover.
Apply today to find out more!