Excellent opportunity for a person with some accounts experience, and/or a person who is studying for AAT, to join a small accounting firm in the Sevenoaks area. The position offers scope to develop further skills and experience under the guidance and supervision of an Accountant.
- General administrative tasks
- Processing invoices and expenses on cloud based accounting software
- Bookkeeping via Entry-less technology
- Reconciliation of bank and client accounts
- Liaising with clients on a daily basis
- Fixed asset maintenance/reconciliations
- Prepayments and accruals.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent numeracy, literacy and computer skills to include MS Excel
- Attention to detail
- Client focused approach
- Time management with the ability to work quickly and accurately to deadlines
Full training will be provided and study support may be offered.
Hours: Full-time 9 - 5.30
Salary dependant on experience up to c £18,000 ae