My client is an Independent Porsche specialists based on the Hampshire boarder, near Bournemouth and Southampton. With the cities and towns of Poole, Winchester, Dorchester and its close proximity to the Counties of Wiltshire, Devon and Somerset, JMG Porsche are probably your most convenient Porsche garage. They are a completely independent company from Porsche AG and the VW Group. As such we are able to offer the friendly personal attention and flexibility not available through the official Porsche main dealer network.Their approach is simple, 'be the best'.
Due to expansion they are seeking a Porsche Car Technician. You will be:-
- To ensure all cars are serviced and repaired including electrical fault finding to the highest level possible in line with allocated job lists and estimates.
- Working on Porsche.
- Working in Dorset
- Ensuring all tasks are carried out in compliance with Health and Safety guidelines wearing all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided, and work areas are kept clean and tidy.
- Experience working on Porsches of all ages and types an advantage
- NVQ Level 3 qualified in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair essential
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence
- A full UK driving licence is essential for this position
- Ideally living in Bournemouth or the surrounding area
- £18-26k basic
- Good Training
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
For an immediate interview contact Scott Parker
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.