Residential Project Manager - New Build - London
Residential Project Manager - North London - Competitive Salary & Benefits
A Project Manager is required to work for a residential developer in the North London area.
This developer has a very good pipeline of work for their award winning residential developments which gives them a strong name in London
The project you will manage will be a one of their largest and most complex residential developments.
- Manage Assistant/Site Manager(s) and aid in their training and personal development.
- Assist Site Managers on other developments with more complex or unusual issues.
- To comply with Build Policy and Procedures.
- Supervise and co-ordinate sub-contractors, material suppliers and utility providers to ensure an efficient method of build in accordance with the construction programme and the quality and cost standards required by the company.
- Ensure that all work is scheduled to ensure production targets are achieved and a high quality of product is maintained as well as ensuring costs are kept within budget. To ensure that all details as specified in the drawings and instructions are adhered to.
- To co-ordinate and control the sub-contractors on the site, provide appropriate information concerning additional requirements and handle any problems which may arise.
- Ensure Health and Safety requirements are adhered to at all times in accordance with company procedures as well as the provisions of Health and Safety
- The Individual should have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in a construction management role within the house-building sector.
- Experience working on RC frame developments from start to finish
- Experience of overseeing trades and subcontractors, scheduling and calling off material orders, programming, snagging, and liaising with sales.
- The ability to coach and develop junior members of the construction team.
- The ability to solve problems on site
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative
- Able to lead by example and good motivator
- Able to plan and organise self and others to achieve objectives and deadlines
- Take responsibility for and lead the combined project operational team to achieve the target start on site, show-home opening, CML and legal completion targets in line with budgets.
- CSCS Managers Card
- First Aid
The rewards for working for this highly successful residential developer is an excellent flexible benefits package including car allowance, incentive scheme, private medical insurance, 25 days’ holiday entitlement and a pension scheme.
If you are a Senior Site Manager / Project Manager with the right experience and you are interested in this position, please apply with an updated CV.