Quantity Surveyor -
Specialist fit out and refurbishment main contractor that does a very high percentage of negotiated high end work in and around central London is looking for a mid level flexible quantity surveyor to work on both pre and post contract work.
The company have been around over 70 years and enjoys one of the best reputations in the industry. They work across a variety of sectors but are best known for delivering stunning projects in the commercial offices, hotels, and large scale heritage space.
The company is currently experiencing steady growth and is looking for a QS to work as part of a close knit commercial team. Depending upon the size of the project you are working on; you could either be based on site or in the office.
You will have an interesting range of responsibilities including.
- Prepare and dispatch tender packages to subcontractors
- Maintain contract records
- Work with the Contracts Manager to review and award subcontracts
- Check and approve subcontractor claims for payment
- Assess and cost variations to contract
- Update and maintain records
- Assist with contract valuations
- Assist with monthly cost/value reconciliations
- Assist with the submission and agreement of final accounts
Your ability and experience is much more relevant than your qualifications. If you have experience working on commercial building projects undertaking the QS type activities described above, then I would live to hear from you.
Excellent benefits, including car allowance, private healthcare, non contributory pension, 25 days holiday and a company that will look great on your C.V.