Junior Marketing Executive - eCommerce
- Provide required daily support to Brand Marketing Managers, to ensure the smooth running of integrated campaigns.
- Provide Brand Marketing Managers with day-to-day support as required, to ensure all creative deliverables are on time, on budget, on brand and to a high standard.
- Support Brand Marketing Managers to drive creative integration and consistency across all channels (social, content, onsite, CRM, etc.).
- Build collaborative relationship with partner agencies to deliver good quality creative executions, ensuring high accuracy and constantly pushing creative boundaries.
- Report on campaign performance and help drive improvements ongoing.
- Ensure seamlesss hand-over to trafficking and implementation partners, wherever relevant.
- Conduct regular market research and analysis on competitor brand activities and best-in-class creative work.
- Have a passion for brand marketing and a sound understanding of brand building and marketing principles.
- Brand marketing experience including ATL and digital. Experience in sponsorships and partnerships would be an added bonus.
- Experience in campaign monitoring and reporting.
- Experience of working with external agencies and suppliers.
- Highly organised, with great attention to detail
- Strong people and communication skills
- A proactive, flexible and hands-on approach to work. Willing to roll up the sleeves and get the job done.
- Team player, is able to work together with many different stakeholders across the organization
- Fun loving, confident and highly motivated
- Experience of working in a fast-moving environment with competing deadlines and priorities