REESON Education is looking for a Geography Teacher to teach Geography at an Outstanding Comprehensive school in East London. This is a full time post as a Geography Teacher from July/September 2017. There is always great opportunity to progress within the school, they have a supportive Head of Humanities and a well-resourced department. To be considered for this opportunity as a Geography Teacher in East London, please forward an updated CV as soon as possible.
This Outstanding school delivers a high quality education for students aged between 3 and 18. The school offers a wide range of enrichment activities to support and engage the local community;
- GCSE Additional Science A*- C : 73%
- 'Outstanding' Ofsted
- Excellent Induction program for NQTs
- Fantastic behavioural management program in place
- Highly over-subscribed
- Friendly and supportive staff and head of Department
- Excellent reputation and high standards
Required Skills and expertise
- Be an excellent, inspiring Geography Teacher
- Have UK QTS
- This post is also suitable for NQTs
- Have a proven track record of improvement
- Be able to creatively contribute to the development of the students and the curriculum
- Be able to commute to East London
- Be looking to excel in the Education and Training Industry
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
MPS / UPS
To be considered for this opportunity, or find out more, please forward a CV as soon as possible.