Senior Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst / Edinburgh - £60,000
Change recruitment group are currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst working to deliver an IT solution that will facilitate the distribution of financial support for our agricultural client.
This large programme covers the full life cycle of a typical software development programme from requirements capture and design through implementation, test and go live.
- Responsible for analysis, definition and modelling of business processes, requirements, systems and data with stakeholder relationship management proficiency. Assist in the analysis of stakeholder objectives.
- Facilitate scoping and business priority-setting,
- Contribute to identification and selection of the most appropriate solution for representing business requirements and obtain agreement by stakeholder's.
- Manage requests for the application of changes to base-lined requirements. Conduct advanced modelling activities.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of organisation-standard techniques, plan own modelling activities and obtain input from and communicate modelling results to senior managers for agreement.
- Application/software programme environment. Techniques you will be familiar with are modelling and understanding a business and its operation and identifying and evaluating solutions to business problems.
- Examples: functional business models, statistical process control, relational data modelling, use cases, acceptance tests.
- You'll need to demonstrate excellent understanding of the way the organisation works and the sector it operates in, as you will be helping the organisation to meet its goals with internal and external stakeholder's, as well as being focused on adding business value, facilitating workshops and will be able to help focus and prioritise changes which make a positive impact for the client.
- You will need to have experience with business applications, business domain knowledge, business operations, business process modelling, business proposals, change management, data modelling tools and digital services.
- With experience of working in a multi culture environment you will be an effective communicator, demonstrating strong ability to work effectively with client SMEs and trained (qualified) in the standard methodologies relevant to the required services.