Account Manager £25K Video Marketing Agency North London
A digital communications and video marketing agency helping their clients engage with their target audience through personalised video to help drive user acquisition, client on-boarding, growth or retention.
This is a graduate job paying £23,000 - £27,000 depending on experience.
Overview of the role.
This role is split into three areas, Project Management, Social Media Marketing and General Responsibilities working with the team to grow the business.
How can you expect to spend your day?
• Be responsible for overseeing the delivery of service for your allocated client accounts
• Propose creative concepts for personalised and interactive video content
• Ensure effective client communication daily
• Meet with clients to hold brainstorm sessions and present storyboards
• Continuous research of industry and market trends
• Manage video campaigns from start to finish (from initial consultation through to post-campaign client support and case study production)
• Create project plans and Statement of Work documentation for the client at the start of each project and ensure these are adhered to for the duration
• Work alongside client resource manager to create scripts and storyboards
• Raise invoices at completion stage of project
• Grow account revenue/engagement and generate repeat campaign interest
Social Media Marketing
• Provide suggestions and help run subsequent social media campaigns
• Pro-actively seek opportunities for the company to appear in publications or in other forms of media e.g. blog posts/magazines
• Post content across all of the company social media channels
• Seek opportunities for the company to enter relevant awards or attend events
• Update team on current projects and status of each campaign during morning team meetings
• Pro-actively seek improvements and new opportunities for the company’s services
• Escalate and manage any issues internally through to client resolution and satisfaction
• Work in accordance with company policies and procedures
What are the ideal candidate’s personality, skills and qualifications?
• Educated to degree level
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Effective listening skills
• Strong administration skills
• Very good understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Methodical with good attention to detail
• Strong organisational skills
• Project management capabilities
• Be able to generate innovative and effective solutions and added value to both meet and exceed client requirements
• Able to cope with multiple projects at one time
• Team player; able and willing to assist other members of the team and to contribute towards common team objectives
• Flexible and able to cope under pressure
• Excellent knowledge and practical understanding of LinkedIn and other social media
• Prior experience in account management, working for an agency or in client communications is preferred
• Must know how to operate a popcorn machine
What are the perks of working at this company?
• This is a fast growth creative video marketing agency meaning the atmosphere is really friendly, supportive and ambitious
• The company are currently based in Tottenham, North London but will move into central London in 2018
• This is a really social team who enjoy eating popcorn, playing foosball and arranging team nights out, and a spot of hard work in between