- Full Study Support provided
- Modern offices based in the heart of Bath
- Award winning company
We are looking for candidates who are at least AAT level 4 qualified or ACCA/CIMA part qualified.
This company are rapidly growing and are at the top of their game, recently won the "no.1 company" in their industry, as well as various other internal awards such as "investment in staff" - so they put YOU first and YOUR needs!
As a Management Accountant you will be responsible for providing financial, administrative, payroll and logistical support for employees to help ensure the smooth running of the organisation.
Some responsibilities will include:
- Raising sales invoices and ensuring they paid within deadlines
- Processing purchase invoices and expenses
- Reporting on P & L at month end for 1 legal entity
- Presenting month end report to FC and explaining any variances to budget
- Ensuring all nominals within the Balance Sheet have been reconciled within deadline for consolidated accounts.
- Managing and reconciling the inter-company invoicing at month end and ensuring the ledgers are reconciled.
- Preparing accruals and prepayments
- Preparing the Balance Sheet reconciliation reports for reporting to parent company on a monthly basis
- Supporting the FC, when required with month end tasks e.g. journals for accruals and prepayments
We are looking for individuals keen to grown and build on their finance career, with some experience in similar duties.
Knowledge of SAP or systems change is highly desirable.
Amaryllis Search and Selection is a complete service recruitment consultancy - specialists the financial and commercial arena. Successful applicants will be contacted within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us after this time please assume you have been unsuccessful. We wish you the best of luck in your career search.