Commercial Finance Manager - FMCG
Our client is a well-established FMCG business delivering well into its key market. Due to a recent expansion, a need to develop the commercial finance function is required. This position will lead the creation and development of the commercial finance function and business partner sales, procurement and operations. This position will aid the business in providing insight and analysis in increasing profitability and reducing costs across the business.
Role and responsibilities:
- Analyse development opportunities and provide strategic insight for delivery.
- Support business tender and assist in listing process.
- Full ownership of monthly forecasting.
- Develop board pack for executive meetings.
- Liaise with the Head of Finance on the review and implementation of major commercial projects.
- Develop and expand the commercial finance team.
- Measure, report and analyse business and functional performance, including working capital and all financial investments.
- Undertake profitability analysis.
- Track customer margins.
- Business partner with operations, sales and procurement.
- Responsible for insight into monthly and YTD performance.
- Provide support to the Transactional Finance team on activities such as accrual/prepayment, financial audits and interpreting financial results.
- Professional finance qualification (ideally ACA, ACCA or CIMA) ideally 3 years PQE.
- Candidates with experience within manufacturing or FMCG highly desired.
- Business Partnering experience.
- Proven team management experience and knowledge.
- Strong commercial, strategic and analytical experience.
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
- Collaborative and entrepreneurial drive.