Health and Social Care Assessors x 4
Health and Social Care Assessor to deliver Level 2/3
£18k - £23k dep plus excellent benefits including 25 days holidays plus bank holidays,support pension private healthcare, laptop, mobile
Peripatetic to cover North Wales, Bangor, Caernarfon, Porthmadog, Betws-y-Coed
Full Time Permanent
Interviewing June/July for an Asap Start
Are you an experienced NVQ assessor looking for a new team to impress ? Do you have experience of delivering outstanding domiciliary care with the elderly?
Our client are a very well established successful South Wales training provider looking to extend their winning team with an experienced Adult health and social care assessor. You will have plenty of opportunity to progress your career, taking on new training and gaining qualifications whilst enjoying the experience and support from a great team around you. Our client have an exceptional record of learner achievement and pride themselves on delivering an outstanding service. You will have lots of assessing experience and a solid portfolio of achievements to offer our client in terms of pass rates, completions, testimonials and a great track record in assessing.
* Maintain sufficient records to complete initial assessments and enrolments for learners.
* Complete effective initial assessment of the learner to complete the individual learning plan.
* Gather and provide effective information, advice and guidance given to the learner on their programme
and its requirements.
* Identify and agree additional support needs for the learner and agree an appropriate plan of support.
* Our client use E-Portfolio which enables greater contact with learners
Our client are looking for someone to take a caseload of around 35/40 learners with a totally autonomous role, working from home, you are in charge of your own diary, attend monthly team meetings and the normal standardisation meetings. To apply for the role of Health and Social Care Assessor for North Wales please email your cv today
Tina Lacey Recruitment will give you full free pre-interview advice and guidance right throughout the interview process. Apply today or contact us to register. If you are an assessor within another discipline, why not register as we could help and give you support with your next career move.