Procurement Sourcing Lead
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Elements: -
• This position is expected to provide hands-on leadership in all aspects of sourcing including supplier selection, contracting, driving supplier optimization for cost, quality, service, innovation, and early involvement.
• Supplier relationship management for assigned commodities.
• Identify and lead cost savings initiatives across assigned suppliers in support of business cost savings objectives
• Lead sourcing initiatives in support of strategic objectives
• Develop and lead contracting negotiations for identified suppliers
• Support for sourcing initiatives for new product launches (sourcing, contracting, implementation, SAP master data and supplier updates)
• Develop KPIs with supply base to drive continuous improvement
• Work with teams for new product developments and global strategy development to align across the business
The ideal candidate will have: -
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Management or Technical/Engineering disciple is required.
• Proven experience approx. 5 years in Procurement within regulated environment is preferred.
• Relevant experience within a high volume manufacturing environment is preferred.
• Contract management and contract negotiation experienced essential.
• Demonstrated proficiency in project management.
• Well-developed analytical skills are required.
• The ability to lead and manage projects & issue resolution including demonstration of delivering change.
• An understanding of the Process Excellence tool set (Six Sigma, Lean, Design Excellence) is preferred.
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.