Summer Field Sales Internship - Carling, Rekorderlig & Coors Light
Full time, 2 months' fixed term contract
Package: £18,000 per annum + up to 10% completion bonus + chilled van + fuel card
Working: 5 days Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Territory: Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft, Cromer, King’s Lynn, Skegness and surrounding areas covering NR, PE11-14, PE30-38, PE20-25
Start: 26-30th June (one week of training), going live Monday3rd July. End: Friday 1st September
Interested in sales but no experience? No problem! Read on...
Want a summer job that will be both fun and rewarding?
Do you love beer and cider?
We've got the perfect job for you!
We are looking for passionate, energetic, and ambitious people to join our team to help bring a taste of summer to the UK!
This internship is ideal for someone who wants to make some money during the summer period and has the right attitude!
You will be trained to bring the taste of summer to your retailers, working alongside great brands such as Carling, Doom Bar, Rekorderlig, Cobra and Coors Light!
You’ll manage your own area by building relationships with your retailers with the aim to increase distribution, make sure products have high visibility, and increase sales for Molson Coors all summer long! Not only is this a great opportunity to sell fantastic products to retailers, but also to grow and develop your career and skill set - you could end up even working directly with Molson Coors!
You will be working for Powerforce Field Marketing to fulfil the role of Seasonal Chilled Van Activator on our Molson Coors team selling in Carling British Cider apple, Carling British Cider Black Fruits, Sharps Doom Bar, Coors Light and Cobra. With these fantastic products at your back you’ll have everything you need to bring in the sales, and make your area number 1!
As a Field Sales Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Driving volume within affiliated and unaffiliated independent retailers
- Promoting the key lines for Molson Coors - Carling British Cider apple, Carling British Cider Black Fruits, Sharps Doom Bar, Coors Light and Cobra
- Increase the availability of the product
Please note: This is a physical role and will involve lifting of stock.
You will have:
- Held a full UK (or European) driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
- Must have a smart phone: Android or Apple
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
In return we will offer you:
- One week training and ongoing support over the 2 months to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Achievable targets and bonus opportunity
- A fun working environment where performance and success are really rewarded
Powerforce is a vibrant sales and field marketing company and is proud to be the current holders of the coveted FMBE Bronze Team of the Year Award for Molson Coors. Our people and customers are everything and we work really hard to build a great culture and be an amazing place to work. We are committed to giving talented, ambitious people the opportunity to prove what they can do in a competitive, exciting marketplace. Since 2012 managing the Molson Coors account we have had 24 internal promotions into our customers. Are you our next investment?
If you would like to be part of our success, please apply on our website.
This role may be suitable for someone with experience as: Van Sales, Field Sales Representative, Sales Development Executive, Brand Ambassador, Door to Door Sales, Face to Face Sales, Telesales, Telephone Sales, Territory Manager, Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager, Account Manager, Regional Sales Executive