Teaching Assistant – London
Are you a graduate and aspiring secondary teacher looking to gain classroom experience as a Teaching Assistant? Are you hoping to find a secondary school where you can develop your teaching skills?
A successful South London secondary are interviewing for a Teaching Assistant post. Apply Today!
• Academic Graduate & Aspiring Secondary Teacher Required - Teaching Assistant
• Graduate Teaching Assistant Post
• Teaching Assistant Post Supporting Key Departments
• Outstanding Secondary School in London – Teaching Assistant Post
• September start – Long term full time Teaching Assistant Post until July 2018
• High Achieving Secondary School in London - Teaching Assistant
• Ideal Teaching Assistant Post for Exceptional Candidates Looking to Train as a Secondary Teacher
• Excellent Support from Outstanding Secondary Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Teaching Assistant post is only open to aspiring Secondary Teachers!
A high achieving secondary school in South London are looking to appoint a graduate and aspiring Secondary Teacher, as a Teaching Assistant from September. The Teaching Assistant post is an ideal long term post for a graduate to develop themselves professionally in a progressive academic setting.
As a Teaching Assistant you will be assisting with general support throughout the school, as and when required. This Teaching Assistant position entails working outside of the class in smaller booster groups and part of your training involves taking whole class responsibilities. In this Teaching Assistant post you will be developing a range of teaching skills as you work across the school with different classes.
Found in South London, this inclusive secondary school is close to a nearby station and tube station. Thanks to a strong Senior Leadership Team, this school has turned itself around in to a fantastic educational establishment.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.