Retail Marketing Engagement Manager
Retail Marketing Engagement Manager - London - £40-42K plus Bonus & Bens
My client's mission is to use technology to revolutionise the way we control our homes. They have developed a range of innovative, simple to use products and services that help you sync your home with your life.
Their brand, underlines their commitment to bring new innovative products and services to market helping make homes smarter. Already market leaders in remote heating control, they are preparing to launch a pipeline of products via major retail partners that will give customers greater control and connectivity in their home.
You'll be dedicated to delivering the company's brand engagement through the growing retail channel. Activity is primarily focused on delivering retail events and instore brand engagement.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- End to end accountability for how Hive events are executed with retail partners including planning, resourcing, executions and post event analysis
- Manage the relationship between retailer, commercial team and the external agency to co-ordinate and deliver approx 10+ events per year with ad hoc additional events throughout 2017.
- Delivery of retail training sessions and materials. Represent Hive at conferences and ensure the external field teams are delivering all the correct brand /product messages.
- Proactively establish, develop and maintain collaborative relationships directly with retailer partners to shape and leverage marketing opportunities for events and staff engagement.
- Briefing agencies on the production of a new retailer stand and event collateral. This includes updates to messaging at various events included trade, retail and branded partners.
- Organise branded items and giveaways at events for staff, stand visitors, retail staff building our engagement and hospitality
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
- Ideally education to degree level, in Marketing ideal but not essential if you're qualified by experience of working within a similar role
- At least 2-3 solid years within brand marketing
- Strong consumer brand experience
- Retail marketing experience is strongly preferred; You'll have worked with 3rd party partners before and have experience of the retail channel
- You've have managed events (so possess event management experience) and have experience of delivering projects to brief
- The successful candidate will have strong project delivery capability, which is required in order to fulfil this role.
To apply for the Retail Marketing Engagement Manager position, please click the 'Apply' button or email