Associate Dentist - Edinburgh
Fantastic opportunity for a General Dentist to join a purpose built dental practice in Edinburgh. The practice is predominantly NHS and offers cosmetic dentistry, dental implants, orthodontics and facial aesthetics. There are 3 fully equipped modern surgeries with is an established list of patients.
As a Full Time Associate Dentist in Edinburgh, you will be:-
- Working at their practice in the City of Edinburgh
- Providing General and Cosmetic Dentistry
- Working Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm
Preferred Skills / Background:-
- Fully Qualified and Registered Dentist
- Must have Scottish Performer Number
- 45-50% remuneration (dependent on experience)
- Parking available on site
- Great potential for growth
For an immediate interview contact Kajal Murgai
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment Ltd. with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.