Employed IFA / Senior Consultant
Our Client is a well known "High Net-worth" Wealth Management Company. They are seeking to recruit a Senior Consultant who has substantial experience with high net worth clients. The consultant will be used to working in a Fee Charging Practice and would have consistently achieved high levels of new business fees during the past 3 years.
The consultant will be targeted with new business, the development of business introducers as well as moving clients into the Discretionary Service. You will need to be experienced in all areas of financial planning and have the objective of becoming Chartered within 2 years.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* Looking after and developing their portfolio of clients on a fee basis.
* Seek and develop new external business opportunities.
* Provide technical support for the business, as required.
* Taking workshops when required to do so.
Technical Knowledge Required
* The ideal candidate should be reasonably experienced in all areas of financial planning covering investments, pensions, protection planning and corporate financial planning..
* The candidate should have a reasonable understanding of portfolio construction and asset allocation.
* The candidate should be experienced in obtaining business from professionals.
* An ability to meet clients` expectations and provide them with a regular comprehensive level of service along with the ability to develop new business.
* Hardworking and prepared to go the "the extra mile" to ensure that work is done on time and at a high standard.
* High attention to detail.
* Comfortable preparing letters and reports.
* Able to work under pressure to meet specific targets and deadlines.
* Possesses a team ethic and prepared to assist others.
There is an excellent Salary, Bonus & Benefits Package Available as well as great opportunities for Career Advancement!