IT Developer, Bournemouth
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an IT Developer to work for our client at their friendly and buzzing office based in Bournemouth, Dorset!
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
Hours: 30 hours a week, Monday to Friday
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 pro rata
- In liaison with users and management, document and agree systems requirements.
- Develop designed system to time and technical constraints
- Maintain existing legacy systems.
- Help identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Maintain relevant documentation.
- Manage the IT network in liaison with management and external support team
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of SOLID Principals
- Proficient with Microsoft SQL Server including SSIS
- Understanding of code versioning tools (TFS)
- Understanding and maintenance of Microsoft Access
- VBA Experience for Access and Excel
- .NET Core
- Experience with responsive web page development.
- Experience consuming REST services
- Experience using Entity Framework
- MS Server Administration
- Knowledge of Insurance, Call Centres, HR, Payroll, CRMs and diallers
- Experience of Migrating across platforms
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays (increasing by 1 day per year to a maximum of 38 days)
- HEA "A List" Business card providing you with hundreds of discounts at local restaurants, bars, salons plus much more.
- No weekend working
- Plenty of off-site parking, close to local train and bus stations
- Company Pension Scheme from July 2017
Our aim is to respond to your application within 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 48 hours you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.
Don't delay; call, click or come in today! Find success with SOS!