Part- time Senior Nostro Reconciliations
We are currently looking for a Senior Nostro Reconciliations officer to join a leading Banking corporation based in London. The primary purpose of this role is to provide timely and accurate Nostro account reporting.
Key duties will include:
- Reconciliation of all nostro interbank and margin accounts and reporting of results in accordance with agreed schedules.
- Reconciliation of internal and suspense accounts
- Investigation and resolution of outstanding reconciliation items - liaising with Operations department
- Analysis of overdraft occurrences on nostro accounts
- Assist with processing and payments of invoices in a timely manner and maintaining a register for paid invoices.
- Process of day-to-day accounting and banking data e.g. accounting entries, account maintenance, interest rate changes etc.
- Distribution of daily reports, printouts to be maintained in accordance with the Bank's archive / storage register
- Ability to review and match complex relevant items in a reconciliation of any description
- Knowledge of accounting systems and attention to detail when entering information.
- Thoroughness in accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small. Monitors and checks work or information and plans and organises time and resources efficiently.
- Understanding of figures and basic numeracy. Ability to interpret mathematical information and data.
- Ability to set priorities and timetables to achieve maximum productivity, consistently meeting deadlines.
- Communicates clearly, both verbally and in writing. Demonstrates good listening skills. Speaks in a manner that will be understood, is courteous, and effective to ensure others are informed and current. Is considerate of the communication skills of others.
This is initially a 6 month FTC working part time hours from 9am to 2:30pm Monday to Friday. The client is willing to pay up to £21,000 p.a. pro rata for this opportunity.