Multi Skilled Engineer - Mechanically Biased
Multi skilled engineering role, Mechanically biased. Tempt to perm opportunity within a historical London landmark
Leading FM organisation with an impressive and prestige portfolio of contracts, including this specific world known historic landmark.
- To comply with the company's procedures when working on a clients premises.
- To maintain all company issued equipment in a clean, serviceable, presentable and safe manner.
- Ensure that work area is maintained in a clean and tidy state and dispose of all waste products in a suitable manner in line with company procedures.
- All mechanical and Electrical Planned Preventative maintenance (PPMS)
- Reactive maintenance (mechanical & Electrical)
- L8 legionella prevention
- Liaising directly with the supervisor
- Assisting sub contractors when required
- To action and complete time/task sheets on a daily basis in accordance with agreed procedures.
- To be thoroughly familiar with the company's health and safety policy and procedures and to immediately report any hazards to either the the building services manager or engineering supervisor.
- Mechanical qualifications and ideally some electrical qualifications.
- Prior experience within a multiskilled role.
- Commercial experience.
- Temp to perm opportunity!
- Career progression
- Training courses and skills development.
- Competitive salary.