Looking for your next step in your Tax Career??
The Hydrogen Group are currently working in partnership with a Top 20 Accountancy Firm nationwide and we are keen to hear from Tax Managers based in the West Midlands to join their growing Midlands team. The role would ideally suit a Qualified Tax professional or a Qualified accountant from a Tax Accountancy practice.
Your role will be to take reposnsibility for the the growing team of staff and use your advisory skills to manage the large UK portfolio of clients
Your Key duties for the Tax Manager role will include:
- Be responsbile for managing a significant portfolio of clients
- Assist on advisory tax projects and technical assignments
- Managing a small number of junior tax staff including mentoring and training
- Ensuring that the tax work is completed to agreed cost and timescales
- Liaise with the Tax Partner to discuss improvments for the business
- To research and prepare proposals for new work and take part in prospective client presentations
Key skills required for the role
- CTA / ATT or Qualified Accountant with proven tax knowledge across a diverse portfolio
- Results driven, Well organised and an eye for detail
- Clear communicator both written and verbal
- Confident in Client Handling and Client presentations
To be considered for the role, ideally you will be seeking a move to a larger firm, or in a small firm looking for wider responsibilities with a broader and more personable client base. You will help shape and develop new and existing business as the company continues to grow. On offer is a competitive salary + flexi-benefits including holidays, pension scheme and healthcare
Hydrogen UK Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.