Clinic Administrator/Patient Liaison Private Clinic
I am seeking a very polished Clinical Administrator/Patient Liaison for a beautiful Private Clinic in London.
The role has an important interface with patients and their families from initial meeting through to post care. Patients and families should feel they are receiving a first-class service.
Also, part of this role is to develop and drive the clinic focussing on profitability whilst maintaining the highest level of safety, quality and customer service to our patients.
- Register all new patient`s demographic details on the Practice Management System.
- Update patient`s demographic details on the Practice Management System, when advised by the patient.
- Make and change patient appointments.
- Dealing with enquires regarding appointments.
- Dealing with internal and external post.
- Assist with mailing patients results.
- Print and submit weekly clinic list to the appropriate areas.
- File patient`s correspondence in in line with Practice Management System procedures.
- Ensure all new referral letters are available for the clinic.
- Provide weekly clinic forecast list to the Front of House Manager.
- Ensure all discharge letters are sent out to GP within five working days where relevant.
- Administration involved in organising departmental events and study days.
- Typing and take minutes of departmental meetings.
- Monitoring patients waiting time whilst they are attending clinic.
- Responsible for informing patients and relatives of reasons for any delays in clinics.
- Order clinic stationery and supplies, and check invoices
- Assist with the administration involved in clinical audit.
- Provide full clerical support to the clinicians, in developing the clinic services.
- Arranging interpreters and ensuring patients are supplied with information and explanatory leaflets, as appropriate.
- Degree in Science, Healthcare, Business, Management or relevant discipline
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent verbal (face to face & telephone) and written communication skills
- Ability to work well on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Strong I.T skills
- Highly professional manner in dealing with all enquiries/problems
- Experience: Previous Private Health Clinic experience advantageous
- Experience working in high-end/luxury concierge/Front of House
- Interest and knowledge in Healthcare
- Experience in using databases
- Approachable and tactful
- Good attention to detail
- Flexibility and the ability to cope with new, changing and challenging situations